Prof. Dr. Werner Gitt
German: Can I live if I die?
Aktion: Kann ich leben?
Who can answer the question that touches all of us about the nature of death and what comes afterwards? He would only be competent if he met the following four strong conditions:
- He would have to have been to death himself!
- He should have come back from death!
- He should have power over death!
- He should be absolutely trustworthy!
When we look at world history, who can fulfill these four unique conditions, there is only one left, and that is Jesus Christ.
- This booklet is a combination of the following two writings:
- The human - a brilliant construction
16 Seiten, Best.-Nr. 93-0, Kosten- und Verteilhinweise